Friday, October 16, 2009

Photos & IT.

What is "IT", i hear you asking me? well, IT is it. Because IT can be anything you want IT to be. Sadly, I have no idea what to write about for photography, so I'm going to tell you about what people can express throught their images.

Photography is a media that can be in any form, colour or shape, of anyone, thing or place. My father is a photographer, and so I get HEAPS of talks about the ISO and the shutter speed, but I don't care about that. I'm an artisty person and I care about what's actually in the photo, so I'm gonna google random things and say what they express in the photo. haha! I find it funny that in nearly all my posts I advertise Google! Haha!

This is a pic I got of a zebra, but I Photoshopped it to show the strangeness' of life that go un-noticed (spelling??);

It came out seriously better than I thought it would, so, YAY for me!!
I can't find very much now, so I'd better end it there. And I'm sorry that this was a shiz post, but I can't find the SD card translator for my computer, so...
But I prome my next post will make up for this one!!
Until next time...Lots of Luvin', K.

No comments: